OTC 2011 Exhibitors
Find Exhibitors By
Reliant Arena Activities
New! OTC Parkway Activities
Exhibiting at OTC
During four dynamic days in the OTC exhibition hall, your company can showcase its products and services to the world's leading experts and decision-makers in the offshore E&P industry.
OTC brings together more than 65,000 industry leaders and buyers from more than 130 countries who all want to explore how technology, best practices, emerging trends, and proven methods are making waves in the evolving landscape of the industry.
How to Exhibit
Once your company has elected to participate in this prestigious event, follow these four easy steps:
- Review all exhibit information carefully
- Select five preferred booth locations
- Complete the application/contract for exhibit space
- Submit the application with the required 25% minimum deposit
Return the form before 6 August 2010 for priority number space assignments.
Information for Exhibitors
Hospitality Lounges Available
Are you looking for space to host a special event, or to meet with your prospects and customers during the show? OTC has added a number of Hospitality Lounges on the Reliant Parkway Outdoor that are designed to provide you with flexible options for that extra space. The Hospitality Lounges may be rented by the day or for all four days of the show and come in a variety of sizes, from 400 sq ft up to 1200 sq ft. Rental rates include tables, chairs, carpet, power and air conditioning.
Apply for the Annual Woelfel Best Mechanical Achievement Award
As an OTC sponsoring organization, the Petroleum Division of ASME's International Petroleum Technology Institute organizes the 28th Annual Woelfel Best Mechanical Achievement Award (BMEA) program. This prestigious competition is open to OTC 2011 exhibitors only.
The finalists have been announced for the Woelfel Best Mechanical Achievement Award.
- Aker Solutions AS for the VCS - Vertical Connection System
- Baker Hughes, Hughes Christensen for the KymeraTM Hybrid Drill Bit
- Deep Down, Inc. for the 3,400 Ton Umbilical Storage Carousel
- Frank's Casing Crew and Rental Tools, Inc. for the Extended Range™ Series of Tools
- Tomax AS for the Anti-Stall Tool (AST)
Export Counseling and Resources Available to Exhibitors
OTC is a participant of the US Department of Commerce's International Buyer Program (IBP). Through its network of offices in US Embassies and Consulates worldwide, the IBP recruits pre-screened foreign buyer delegations and brings them to OTC - connecting US companies with international buyers. International trade specialists will on-site in the International Lounge, room 700 in Reliant Center, to provide export counseling, matchmaking services, and market analysis. Pick up a complimentary copy of the Export Resource Guide, including various market research reports, "A Basic Guide to Exporting," Trade Finance Guide, and more.
The US Commercial Service (USCS) will offer a series of programs at OTC 2011, to assist US companies with exporting their products and services to international markets.
These programs include:
- One-on-one export counseling meetings with oil and gas industry specialists from over 25 US Embassies and Consulates around the world.
- One-on-one meetings between qualified international partners from US Embassy led delegations and US firms.
- Procurement seminars highlighting national oil companies (NOCs) and major international oil companies (IOCs) in Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Colombia, Ghana, and Singapore.
Exhibit Space Assignments
- OTC conducts space assignments based on the OTC Priority Number System and then on a first-come, first-served basis
- Exhibitors will be notified of exact dates and procedures
- To qualify for the initial space assignment process, submit your contract and deposit by 6 August 2010
- Contracts received after 6 August 2010 are assigned on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis
- Exhibit space is assigned for the 2011 Offshore Technology Conference only
- View the Space Assignment Procedures
- Learn more about the new exhibit space restrictions
OTC Priority Number System Information
- Priority Number System Policy and FAQs
- List of 2011 priority companies
Watch Out for Exhibitor Scams
- Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG is targeting exhibitors apparently offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website. Mexican-based Expo S de RL de CV is also targeting exhibitors for their Expo-Guide directory.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. OTC has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about these companies, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/state. For more information about Construct Data Verlag AG, visit www.stopecg.org, an independent, non-commercial website.
Manage Your Exhibit
- View account and create online and printed exhibitor listing (Enter login)
- View the floor plans in HTML or Flash
- Get the Reliant Park overview map
OTC 2012 Exhibit Space Rebooking
OTC 2011 exhibiting companies can take advantage of the new On-site Priority Exhibit Space Selection process. You can select and reserve your exhibit space for OTC 2012 while at OTC 2011. Find out more »